PDA

View Full Version : Returning Too

ubiquity
18-07-2013, 4:04pm
Hello everyone I'm Paul.

Like others before me I joined AusPhotography some time ago but only now feel able to regularly participate.

I'm looking forward to seeing the contributions of other members and submitting my own from time to time.

My interests have expanded from simply taking photos to post-production, graphic imaging and 3-D modelling, in none of which can I claim particular expertise.
I have a background in corporate PC training and support and am an avid supporter of open source.

Hope to interact with many of you in the near future

Cheers

Paul (Ubiquity)

ameerat42
18-07-2013, 4:07pm
Hi and welcome back, Paul. I suppose you've been everywhere?
Am.

Wayne63
18-07-2013, 6:04pm
Welcome Back Paul, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
18-07-2013, 6:51pm
Welcome back, Pull up a chair and join right in

Kym
18-07-2013, 6:59pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

GerryK
18-07-2013, 9:20pm
I too am back from having been lost in work.

Post production is becoming my renewed interest now I have upgraded my kit

ubiquity
18-07-2013, 10:16pm
Thank you all for the welcome!

Sadly, despite the user name ubiquity, I have not been very far at all lately.
I have been lost in the world of under-employment for the last few years and my photography has shrunk back into snapshots since moving to digital.
However I have renewed enthusiasm.
Although I am more physically restricted than I was when I took up amateur photography about 40 years ago I am keen to sharpen my eyes and renew my acquaintance with the M setting.
At this stage my kit consists of a Canon 300D with the EFS 18-55 (f3.5-5.6) kit lens and an EF 35-135 zoom (f3.5-4,5) which survived from my Rebel 1000 film camera.
Despite the somewhat restrictive apertures available I shall see what I can do.

Once again thanks to all for the welcome.

Paul

PS if anyone is wondering why I choose ubiquity as a user name, it comes from one of my favourite books Ubiquity: the science of history... or why the world is simpler than we think.

Bucky
18-07-2013, 10:21pm
Welcome back Ubiquity, and GerryK! :)

Bucky

martycon
18-07-2013, 10:34pm
Paul, I hope you become ubiquitous, But not too much so. Can you demonstrate 3-D modeling on this site?