PDA

View Full Version : Local Purchases

ROA44
27-06-2013, 10:13am
It does pay to look around before you buy I've been debating whether to purchase Lightroom 4 or Cs5 or 6 for sometime and checking both Ebay and the usual spots for the best price. I remembered a software retailer who I new had been around for many years and was fairly sure was still trading. So looked them up they were still trading did a search of their web site but Lightroom S/E didn't show any result but rang them anyway they had 1 left in stock. All other suppliers were around the $108 to $135's + freight. My legitimate S/E brand new $88.15. So I will definitely be looking to use them again.

I'm not sure if Rick you would be interested in looking at them for the forum or not but if you were I can let you Know their name. I casually mentioned the Forum might be worth a try, but up to you, as I didn't want to mention the name unless you were ok with it.

ricktas
27-06-2013, 11:42am
It does pay to look around before you buy I've been debating whether to purchase Lightroom 4 or Cs5 or 6 for sometime and checking both Ebay and the usual spots for the best price. I remembered a software retailer who I new had been around for many years and was fairly sure was still trading. So looked them up they were still trading did a search of their web site but Lightroom S/E didn't show any result but rang them anyway they had 1 left in stock. All other suppliers were around the $108 to $135's + freight. My legitimate S/E brand new $88.15. So I will definitely be looking to use them again.

I'm not sure if Rick you would be interested in looking at them for the forum or not but if you were I can let you Know their name. I casually mentioned the Forum might be worth a try, but up to you, as I didn't want to mention the name unless you were ok with it.

You have over 30 days membership and 50 posts, you can name them if you like.

ROA44
27-06-2013, 12:13pm
Thank you Rick,

The name of the Company is Berlin Wall and have been around for a good number of years and they do internet ordering not sure on freight as I didn't look at that

www.berlinwall.com.au

So I hope this will be helpful for other members.