PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here. Hello :)

Jossie
25-06-2013, 4:02pm
Hi! My name is Jo and i'm a mother of 3 charming boys and 1 adorable little girl (who is still baking ;) ). I have always loved photography and have decided i'd love to learn more and take my hobby to a new level, perhaps even gain enough knowledge and practice to someday make a profession out of it! I am still yet to own a DSLR but i'm saving my pennies in the hopes of buying one very soon :) Any advice on brand/model for a first time camera would be fantastic! I look forward to being a part of the forum, learning along side you all and sharing many great photos with you!

ricktas
25-06-2013, 4:12pm
brand model is up to you. really it is the same as choosing holden, ford, mazda etc. Personal choice.

So welcome aboard and join in.

Mary Anne
25-06-2013, 4:23pm
Hello Jo :action66: and Welcome to AP. And a newbie soon to get new born photos of that's wonderful.
Plenty of help here when your make up your mind, does not matter what brand you get they are all good
Though if you are thinking of shooting Birds or Macro Insects make sure the camera has spot metering as some of the entry models dont have it.

Wayne63
25-06-2013, 5:14pm
Welcome to AP Jo, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
25-06-2013, 10:01pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
25-06-2013, 11:15pm
Hi Jo and welcome to AP:D
Richard