PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cam in Brisbane.

ShutterandBrew
20-06-2013, 8:32pm
Good evening, my name is Cam.

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I have been interested in photography since I was quite young but at the time it was too expensive for me to really get into. For the last 6 years I have been working as a professional photographer shooting residential properties, Hotels and Resorts etc.

While it may sound fine to "do what you love as your job" it has actually lessened the amount of time I shoot socially :( So earlier this year I made a decision to downsize my business and move in a new direction, this has meant more time to shoot socially and I must say I am loving it :)

Well I hope to share some of my work soon and also looking forward to sharing help and being helped.

Thanks, Cam

Mary Anne
20-06-2013, 9:05pm
Hello Cam :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Sounds like a great plan to give yourself some Quality time.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.. Sharing your knowledge is a good way to go too.. :2smile:

ricktas
20-06-2013, 9:12pm
Welcome aboard cam. See you on the forums soon and looking forward to seeing some of your photography too.

Mark L
20-06-2013, 9:33pm
Isn't Cam a great name for someone that enjoys photography? :D
No need to tell you to get involved. Though I do hope you enjoy and participate here at AP.

Wayne63
20-06-2013, 10:00pm
Welcome to AP Cam, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your bird pics in the forums

ShutterandBrew
21-06-2013, 8:37am
Thanks for the welcome, @ Wayne, ashamed :( I have but only a small selection of bird images, I will have have to do something about that :)

Kym
21-06-2013, 9:45am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Tikira
21-06-2013, 10:05am
Welcome to AP Cam. I have already seen some of your great advice here and I think you are going to be a real asset here, so thanks for getting involved so quickly.

Di

Ant24
21-06-2013, 1:25pm
Welcome Cam! Great to another member from the not so sunny (well not today anyway!!!) brisbane area. Might catch you around the traps clicking away :)

ShutterandBrew
25-06-2013, 8:07am
Thank you, am really enjoying seeing some very creative photography on here, there are some wonderful shots.

bconolly
25-06-2013, 9:10am
Welcome Cam - another Brisbane local here. Hope to see you about!

BC