PDA

View Full Version : Escaped Again..

Mary Anne
02-06-2013, 2:11am
This cute or should I say sorrowful looking Beagle lives down the road for us had been missing for a while.
Owners had a sign out on the front fence this week as it had gone walk-a-bouts again.
Its a Houdini Dog and gets out all the time and just been rescued from the Pound two days ago :rolleyes:
Even a new front fence does not keep it in as it digs under it, seem the bottom rail is not low enough.
This morning I was out the front garden trying to shoot macro Insects and look what I found at our front gate.
We chatted a while till another dog and its owner passed by and it followed them, easy to see its lonesome :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/mistymorn/2013%20A%20P%20%20Photos/BeagleIMG_2790_zps18c6efd3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/mistymorn/2013%20A%20P%20%20Photos/BeagleIMG_2789_zps00c52dd1.jpg

Coming back from our afternoon walk around the local Lagoon we seen that the owners have put concrete block in the holes
I hope that keeps this doggy in otherwise it will be in the Pound again and very soon, I feel for it.. :confused013

Glenda
02-06-2013, 8:02am
Hope they find a way to keep it in. Having owned a beagle in my teens I have a soft spot for them. My son's border collie used to dig his way out but they burried some sort of mesh around the bottom of the fence which has kept him safety in.

ameerat42
02-06-2013, 1:33pm
I wonder Y? He doesn't look maltreated. He has a sorrowful look all right.

Mary Anne
02-06-2013, 3:14pm
Hope they find a way to keep it in. Having owned a beagle in my teens I have a soft spot for them. My son's border collie used to dig his way out but they burried some sort of mesh around the bottom of the fence which has kept him safety in.

Me too as its a lovely friendly dog, I hope they do something like that mesh around the bottom, we did that to the chook yard fence in Melb to keep the foxes out

I wonder Y? He doesn't look maltreated. He has a sorrowful look all right.

Lonesome and bored probably.
No he doesn't look maltreated and its the cleanest I have seen this dog, I wonder if they bathed it at the Pound then charge them ?

ktoopi
07-06-2013, 5:49pm
Poor Doggie........It does sound like he is lonely and bored. Maybe he needs some toys...like those rubber things you can get that you put food inside and the dogs spends hours trying to get the food out.....can't remember what they are called but saw it on a Dr Harry segment at one stage:)

Mary Anne
07-06-2013, 7:08pm
Totally agree with you Karen and Thank You for looking and replying. I have not seen this cute doggie since I took these photos.
Every afternoon when we go pass where he lives on our daily walk he is not there sadly I feel he has gone walkabout for the last time :(