PDA

View Full Version : Trashy TV : Celebrity Apprentice: Tonight is photo night

ricktas
14-05-2013, 7:20pm
Yeah I know. B grade celebrity tv show, but Celebrity Apprentice tonight involves the contestants taking portraits of each other using DSLR's. Might be interesting/fun/boring, but thought as it was photography related, I would pass it on.

ameerat42
14-05-2013, 7:45pm
Well, hit me over the head with a stick!
Really, how better than that is a show like this?
I will miss it by a wide margin (which is no great effort, as I've NEVER watched it).
Thanks for the warning, Rick.

On the other hand, forget the stick.
A(feed me nails and call me Rusty)m.
:( - (in lieu of a suitable frown/puke icon.)

wanderer51
14-05-2013, 9:21pm
Might be interesting/fun/boring, but thought as it was photography related, I would pass it on.
Photography related or not I will give it a miss also. Never seen the program...never will. Didn't think that television programming could get much lower than this style of 'show' but then I was proved wrong when someone who had obviously escaped from a not very secure mental facility came up with the idea of having some 'hasbeens' and 'nobodies' jump off diving boards!
These 'ideas' people really do insult the intelligence of the viewer.
Have to agree with AM...we need a 'puke' smiley!

ricktas
14-05-2013, 9:33pm
Photography related or not I will give it a miss also. Never seen the program...never will. Didn't think that television programming could get much lower than this style of 'show' but then I was proved wrong when someone who had obviously escaped from a not very secure mental facility came up with the idea of having some 'hasbeens' and 'nobodies' jump off diving boards!
These 'ideas' people really do insult the intelligence of the viewer.

I agree. I got told it was happening via someone on facebook. Not my idea of quality tv, but thought I would post it here in case it piqued someones interest.

Mark L
14-05-2013, 10:07pm
It's enough to give Canon a bad name.:eek:

ricktas
15-05-2013, 6:22am
It's enough to give Canon a bad name.:eek:

I wondered what brand they would use.

I @ M
15-05-2013, 7:22am

Just type : vomit1: without the space between the two vertically stacked full stop thingies and the word and you have one.

Oh, a new TV show, I must watch it --- when i get a TV. Gave up watching it years ago because it made me :vomit1: