PDA

View Full Version : Hello, newbie from western Sydney.

Clark
09-05-2013, 8:21pm
Hey,
The name is Clark. Live in western Sydney. Always liked photography and never have been able to put the money down for a decent camera. But about a month ago I picked up a canon 650d twin lens kit. And I am loving it.

I enjoy macro, landscapes, nighttime stuff and automotive/motorcycle photography.

I enjoy travel aswell. Have seen a little bit of Europe. Scotland, England, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland (Scotland was by far my favourite) and in October I am heading to the US of A for a month long east coast trip.

I ride a kawasaki zrx1200r and would love to be able to eventually take pictures of bikes for a living haha.

Always keen to learn.

Cheers.

bigmick
09-05-2013, 9:43pm
welcome to AP....
plenty of information and informative people here

Wayne63
09-05-2013, 10:14pm
Welcome to AP Clark, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Mary Anne
10-05-2013, 5:43am
Hello Clark and Welcome to AP.. Sounds like a great plan will look forward to seeing what you post on the Landscape Forum.
Also the Macro Forum, there is help here for all the Genres you want to shoot.

Bear Dale
11-05-2013, 10:49am
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new member.....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.

Kym
11-05-2013, 6:31pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!