PDA

View Full Version : Nelcebee

Ruski
01-05-2013, 11:45pm
Just practising some pp on this image.Not after any cc so i thought i would show it here.

Ruski

ricktas
02-05-2013, 8:15am
Interesting PP. can you tell us what made you want to try this method and how to do it? Or if you would use it again, say in a series?

Rattus79
02-05-2013, 9:46am
It's rather film esque isn't it?

Mark L
02-05-2013, 9:23pm
Pity about the fence!

Ruski
03-05-2013, 4:30pm
I used elements 9 and Perfect Effects 4 to process this image Rick. I wish i could tell you exactly how i got to this final image but i can't as i never saved it as a preset.Mind you that is how i normally process i just kind of go with the flow. If i was to process this image again i probably couldn't get it the same thats even if i wanted to. I guess i was after a gritty dark and dare i say it slightly depressing scene with the clouds and puddles. Mark says pity about the fence but to me that adds to the scene that i had in my head rather than detract from it.The border and text need not have been there but as i said i was just practising.

I must admit i am beginning to really enjoy the processing side of this hobby and i find it rewarding to make a really average image into something a little more interesting.

Cheers Ruski

ameerat42
04-05-2013, 5:21pm
Pity about the fence!

But it could be a naval vessel.:rolleyes: