PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Belinda 17
25-04-2013, 5:15pm
My name is Belinda and I have just signed up as a member of Ausphotography. I am interested in learning more about photography as I love to travel, I love to take pictures and I love to share experiences and connect with people through photos. I considered doing a Diploma course as a way of really learning everything but as I am very close to submitting my masters thesis I thought it would be best to give myself a break from the formal study and deadline requirements. I have therefore opted for a self-directed study approach and look forward to developing the skills necessary to use my new camera to it's full potential and, of course, to do so in a fun, creative and inspirational way. Therefore, if anyone has any advice in terms of informative videos, readings or places to start (except, of course, the learning plan on here which I plan to work my way through) then that would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I have nothing of the sort to offer at present but will willingly share if I come across anything interesting! That's it for now, looking forward to interacting with you all soon.

Bear Dale
25-04-2013, 5:16pm
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

ameerat42
25-04-2013, 5:23pm
An ever so more rewarding approach, I'd say, Belinda. And you'll be in good company - myself excepted:D.
Am.

ricktas
25-04-2013, 5:28pm
Welcome to AP Belinda..See you on the forums

Mary Anne
25-04-2013, 5:30pm
Hello Belinda :action66: and Welcome to AP.
That's a great plan as you will learn plenty here, so I will look forward to seeing what you post on the forums.

Kym
25-04-2013, 5:58pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
25-04-2013, 6:28pm
Welcome to AP Belinda, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

ameerat42
25-04-2013, 6:43pm
An ever so more rewarding approach, I'd say, Belinda. And you'll be in good company - myself excepted:D.
Am.

Weird! Don't ask. I have no idea how this 2nd post appeared.

rodbam
25-04-2013, 6:51pm
Welcome Belinda:-) I joined a few days ago & I have been made to feel right at home. I'm still not sure what to click on as there's so many things here but you are a lot brainier than me so you should have no trouble:-)

Mark L
25-04-2013, 10:00pm
G'day Belinda.
Don't be afraid to comment on anything here. Asking questions ( like the ...... how did you do that?) it's a great way to learn also.
http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?177-New-to-Photography-CC-%28Beginners%29 is a good place to start posting photo for feedback. 'tis there to help beginners.
And if you need a reason to take a photo each week, join in this years themed challenge (might give you a reason to think of a photo to take each week) http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?181-Member-Challenges-52-2013