PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Prasid
20-04-2013, 11:33pm
Hello all,

I'm Siva from Cranbourne, Victoria.

I came to Australia to work from India 10 years ago, fell in love with country and migrated permanently.

My passion for photography started long back but I never had the money to buy a decent camera. I played with my brother's SLR back in India.

since I came here, I bought a Canon GX4 and have to 550d couple of years ago, that was entry into DSLR world.

My interest in photography are in portraits and sports. I read a lot about different techniques and trying to use them. I'll start uploading some of the photos I taken soon.

Wayne63
21-04-2013, 8:12am
Welcome to AP Siva, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

ricktas
21-04-2013, 8:25am
Welcome to AP Siva. Join in, show us some of your photography, critique some other members photos.

Mary Anne
21-04-2013, 8:57am
Hello Siva :action66: and Welcome to AP. This is a great Forum with plenty of Members to help if you need it..
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Kym
21-04-2013, 9:10am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
22-04-2013, 12:10am
G'day and welcome to AP Siva.
My Dad visited, because of steam engines, and fell in love with India many years ago. He returned many times and raised considerable money for an orphanage and school.
That's got nothing to do with why you should get involved on AP, which you should.;)

Prasid
22-04-2013, 12:56am
Thanks Wayne. Sure I'll enjoy the site and will make my contributions as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Rick. Great to join this site. I have uploaded some of the portraits that I took.

- - - Updated - - -

G'Day Kym. Thank you. I have started uploading photos and couldn't wait for the feedbacks or constructive critique I should say :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Mark, its great to hear that your Dad's love and contribution for a great cause from where I come from. I hope I can do some for the country I have migrated one way or the other :-)

Bear Dale
22-04-2013, 12:59pm
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.