PDA

View Full Version : Table decorations

NikonNellie
14-04-2013, 9:28pm
I attended my niece's wedding yesterday which was an unual "Zombie Theme". Some of you may have seen her sister's pics on the forum who is AP member Maezyra.
Here are a few of the table decorations - they were great for a laugh. :D

Eyeball anyone?

It's a bug's life!

I vant to drink some blood.

mongo
14-04-2013, 11:00pm
I see your niece subscribes to Mongo home beautiful OR has frequented some of Mongo's most favoured restaurants for their fine table setting/cuisine and has chosen to use same in her matrimonial theme. A woman of excellent and discerning taste in Mongo's assessment. The fact she did not invite Mongo also shows great wisdom (albeit, in place of what would have been misguided courtesy). :D

NikonNellie
15-04-2013, 12:09am
Ha Ha Mongo.......she is certainly the black sheep of the family in her tastes and she introduced me to a culinary cuisine that I would not have normally tried. The blood was particularly thick and sweet, the cockroach had just the right amount of crunch and the eyeball was to die for! :D

mongo
15-04-2013, 9:52am
............... The blood was particularly thick and sweet, the cockroach had just the right amount of crunch and the eyeball was to die for! :D

Now you are making Mongo just so jealous and just being cruel to Mongo !

Maezyra
18-04-2013, 11:34pm
I see your niece subscribes to Mongo home beautiful OR has frequented some of Mongo's most favoured restaurants for their fine table setting/cuisine and has chosen to use same in her matrimonial theme.

:lol: Entirely possible, Mongo, entirely possible!!

Ha Ha Mongo.......she is certainly the black sheep of the family in her tastes and she introduced me to a culinary cuisine that I would not have normally tried. The blood was particularly thick and sweet, the cockroach had just the right amount of crunch and the eyeball was to die for! :D

:lol: I still have a frog sitting on my coffee table!! Your great-niece won't let me part with it!!!