PDA

View Full Version : cant access the forum properly?

pixelvandal
07-04-2013, 11:49pm
hey guys, i joined this forum a while ago, but was in the middle of changing houses etc.... time got away from me, and now i cant access 90% of the site?? any idea how to remedy this?

ricktas
08-04-2013, 6:51am
We reward active site participation with full site access. Those who don't, lose it. Go to library on the main menu. Then into the how do I section and read the article on inactive status.

ZENNON
09-04-2013, 11:56am
In that article it mentions one can reactive by posting in any of these: "Introductions", "Camera Lens Gear Talk", "F Stop"
Although I can't see "Introductions" nor "F Stop" and can't access "Camera Lens Gear Talk"

At the top of the page is says post anywhere which is available,
but my earlier post in this thread got removed and this one will probably also get deleted :(

ameerat42
09-04-2013, 2:19pm
No. I can see you, Zennon. Besides this post, you had another 5 posts in Jan 2013.
Am.

ricktas
09-04-2013, 2:55pm
In that article it mentions one can reactive by posting in any of these: "Introductions", "Camera Lens Gear Talk", "F Stop"
Although I can't see "Introductions" nor "F Stop" and can't access "Camera Lens Gear Talk"

At the top of the page is says post anywhere which is available,
but my earlier post in this thread got removed and this one will probably also get deleted :(

I removed your previous post cause it added nothing to the discussion at all. If you want to keep access to this site, join in..with something worthwhile.

ZENNON
11-04-2013, 4:16pm
I removed your previous post cause it added nothing to the discussion at all. If you want to keep access to this site, join in..with something worthwhile.
Wow harsh - for the record I posted 1) a link to the library, and 2) a link to the article

ricktas
11-04-2013, 9:44pm
Wow harsh - for the record I posted 1) a link to the library, and 2) a link to the article

And you have 8 posts in nearly 2 years. Not really the most active contributor, and your post was just to get your account active again.

r30rush
13-04-2013, 6:42pm
I too have been busy and am now restricted i have followed these instructions and i have no accsess to the "How Do I" so what do i do next

We reward active site participation with full site access. Those who don't, lose it. Go to library on the main menu. Then into the how do I section and read the article on inactive status.

ricktas
13-04-2013, 6:57pm
I too have been busy and am now restricted i have followed these instructions and i have no accsess to the "How Do I" so what do i do next

Yes you do : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:How_Do_I

r30rush
13-04-2013, 7:06pm
Well bugger me it would appear that after posting the above i can now access the "How Do I " section that's what you call Sods Law :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Rick as you will see from the above post all is ok sorry to hijack this thread but it was the only one with relevance i could post to
For what its worth as a none too active member i do value the site and all you guys do and agree 90 days is fair i just have heavy work commitments hence my lack of activity at times :(

aremac
15-04-2013, 9:59am
Hi Rick,
Apologies for another thread hijack but I'm another one who is having access issues. I can't see the Introductions/f stop/gear threads.