PDA

View Full Version : Hi, from another newbee

GerardA
01-04-2013, 4:50pm
Hi,

Hello to one and all.

I am a brand newbee .... to Australian Photography, which I found by accident.

I will try and contribute as much as I can ... finding time can be a challenge at times.

I have enjoyed photography as an amateur for many years, on and off. Over the last couple of years I became considerably more serious about improving my skills, both technical and compositional. Over the last little while I have invested in a new Nikon full frame and am slowly building up an appropriate set of lenses. I have begun entering competitions and seeking feedback. I shoot in raw mode and am relatively proficient in Adobe Lightroom. And am now spending time learning Adobe Photoshop.

I have participated in workshops and have a good understanding of the basics ... lots more to learn and experience and gee I'd love to have more time to enjoy taking photographs.

I look forward to your feedback and hope that I can contribute at the rate that you expect of me.

Thank you,
Gerard

Mary Anne
01-04-2013, 5:00pm
Hello Gerard :action66: and Welcome to AP.. I will look forward to seeing what you post in the Forums with that new Nikon.

GerardA
01-04-2013, 6:14pm
Thank you Mary Anne

Wayne63
01-04-2013, 6:31pm
Welcome to AP Gerard, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Kym
01-04-2013, 10:21pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
01-04-2013, 11:57pm
Cheers Gerard, nice to have you along:D
Richard

carrg1954
02-04-2013, 8:27am
From one Gerard to another, welcome to AP,

EB Alex
02-04-2013, 1:27pm
Hi Gerard and welcome to the forum. Show us ya pics!

Alex