PDA

View Full Version : Young Photograpghy Nut!

Cane Toad
25-03-2013, 7:21pm
Hello Everyone!

I'm a teenage photography nut and live in the Ipswich area of QueenslandAustralia.
I own a Canon EOS 1100 and use either the F-5 18-55mm/ 3.5-5.6 III Lens or theEF 75-300mf/ 4-5.6 III Lens. I class myself as a beginner. I'm not too good,but want to achieve the best level i can using my EOS before i upgrade(hopefully soon). I have my own blog, called Giann Kaye Blog Through A Lens, somaybe take a look and leave some constructive critique. I'm a horse and animalnut, so i prefer the equine, animal and wildlife photography. I mostly outsideeither riding horses or taking photos. I would love every bit of constructive critiqueavailable to me, i want to become a professional animal/horse/wildlifephotographer and hopefully have my own business started up soon. I currentlysaving up for my own horse and the school Europe trip (in 2 years) I’m hopingthat maybe if I’m good enough, shortly, i could earn a bit of income from my photographyto help fund my trip.

Thanks! I look forward to discussing photography with you!
Cane Toad
Ribbet Ribbet

ricktas
25-03-2013, 7:35pm
Welcome to AP. If you want constructive critique, post the photos to the forums. Members would rather do that than visit a blog to provide CC

Rob
25-03-2013, 8:08pm
Welcome! Great place to learn

Wayne63
25-03-2013, 8:21pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mark L
25-03-2013, 11:49pm
:)
From one nut to another, you've found a good place to share and learn Giann.
'tis up to you to get involved here. 'tis worth doing that. if you do, Ill reckon you'll learn plenty.:th3:
Squawk Squawk.

bricat
26-03-2013, 6:45am
Welcome. Nothing wrong with being "a nut". Been called that all my life. Passion is a great thing so have fun and enjoy the journey cheers Brian

Kym
26-03-2013, 8:27pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Don't worry about being good enough, none of us are, we are all learning, it takes a lifetime :cool:

Cane Toad
27-03-2013, 7:07pm
Thanks everyone! I look forward to seeing all youphoto's! Just realized the typo in the title :/ Stupid fingers.....

EB Alex
27-03-2013, 8:23pm
I used to be a young whipper snapper once too, get it? Snapper like a photographer? Not like the fish. Anyway, welcome and show us ya pics!