PDA

View Full Version : Keep children when filling

Ezookiel
22-03-2013, 10:43pm
Note to warning sign manufacturers: When you use multiple inks on a warning sign, they should probably ALL be UV resistant, otherwise, if they spend much time in the sun, the message you convey may not be what you expected.

If I don't keep them when filling, do I get them back afterwards?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/Ezookiel/KeepChildren.jpg

Mary Anne
22-03-2013, 10:48pm
I totally agree with you.. As that message does not read correct at all..

Ezookiel
22-03-2013, 11:01pm
If you get up really close and view it at the right angle, you could just make out that it used to have "inside the car" written in between, which would make a little more sense, but to emphasise it, they used a different coloured ink, and it appears to have faded in the UV light much faster than the black ink did.

It does raise a thought though ... I don't have children any more (they're WAY past that age) so just who's children am I supposed to keep when filling ... "It's ok Madam, I'll give them back when the car is full, I just have to keep them when filling" ... Yeah, I can see just a few problems with that. :rolleyes:

Mary Anne
22-03-2013, 11:25pm
Sorry No I cant quite make out that middle line of writing, I even got the big magnifying glass out and had a look :D

I have no idea whose children, hey I like that and I guess many people would have a :laughing1: when seeing that sign

Mark L
22-03-2013, 11:46pm
We don't have any kids and now have to walk everywhere.:)

OzzieTraveller
23-03-2013, 11:00am
G'day Ez

However, children are best marinated before filling .... :D

Regards, Phil