PDA

View Full Version : 4 Generations of Boys

ashbox
17-03-2013, 11:39pm
Was a rare occasion on the weekend that 4 generations of Males were at the same place at the same time..

Just thought I'd share

My Granddad on the left, I'm in the middle with my 13 week old and my dad is on the right

Enjoy

Mary Anne
17-03-2013, 11:56pm
What a lovely family and I think its wonderful to see four generations in the one Family.. Thank You For Sharing :2encou:

Mathy
18-03-2013, 12:25am
Ashley, it's a lovely photo, in many years down the track, you will cherish this image. Thanks for sharing (make sure it's burned to DVD or saved in multiple locations), cheers Deb :)

Tikira
18-03-2013, 9:10am
Wow Ashley, your baby is blessed with greaat genes- your grandfather and dad look too young to be a grandfather and an even greater one:cool:
What a lovely family photo. I know your family will treasure this as generational photo's are very significant in your family history, and a lot of people in the future will be very grateful this shot was taken. As Deb said, take care of this for future generations.

Your baby is blessed to have three such important people to enhance it's life, all children need extended family.

Congratulations to all your family on a new little one to love.

Di

ashbox
18-03-2013, 9:23pm
yeah, granddad is 72 and dad is 47

Mark L
19-03-2013, 11:15pm
yeah, granddad is 72 and dad is 47

Guess there's a few years left before you need glasses then. :D
We have so many family memories that are just that, memories, 'cause no one took the time to photograph those special moments in time.
Good one Ash

ashbox
20-03-2013, 1:57am
No no, I have glasses, just don't need to wear them full time lol

Kel
20-03-2013, 4:38pm
What a lovely family photo

Katieve
23-03-2013, 12:23am
What a great photo, it's really special when you have several generations of one gender to capture like this. I hope you get to take a photo with a 5th generation someday (however, I am sure being a Granddad yourself is far from your mind haha!).

Thanks for sharing :)