PDA

View Full Version : Got the Camera

Ardz
27-02-2013, 4:17pm
Well I finally received the camera on Monday arvo..not bad considering it came from Hong Kong last Wednesday. Anyway just started reading the manual so Ive got the straps on I know what a few things on the camera mean now and what they are used for.. Ive taken my first pics just around the house and outside all on auto coz I haven't learnt about the settings yet..getting the feel of it and all. So I should be posting a photo soon of something anyway. The manuals gona take a while to get through but Im taking my time I want to enjoy this experience and absorb one step at a time.:tog:Hi Adam I hope you and the guys are holding up ok in Port Hedland..Thinking of you all bud.

Mary Anne
27-02-2013, 4:35pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Lots of reading on here too, try the New To Photography Forum you will find it by clicking on Library up the top of this page
Looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

ricktas
27-02-2013, 6:59pm
Congrats, take photos, show us!

extraball
27-02-2013, 7:31pm
what camera did you get?
:cool:

Kym
27-02-2013, 8:20pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
28-02-2013, 8:27am
Welcome Back, look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

outstar79
05-03-2013, 10:12pm
Congrats, take photos, show us!

Perhaps she's waiting on me to show her how to use it?! :D I said go for the selfie and post it in member mug shots to begin with :D

I'll be up there tomorrow!

Mark L
05-03-2013, 10:23pm
hello Ardz

I said go for the selfie and post it in member mug shots to begin with :D

Gotta be better looking than some of use that have posted there.:)