PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Perth

brownegaz
20-02-2013, 12:04am
Hi everyone, I live near Fremantle in WA, Ive just made the move from a Canon S95 point and shoot camera to an Olympus OMD EM5 four thirds camera with interchangeable lenses, most of my photography is underwater, I have a Nauticam housing for the OMD, Im also interested in landscape and portrait photography as well, I look forward to meeting other OMD users on AP.I still love using the Canon.

Diverdan
20-02-2013, 1:24am
Hi,

Welcome onboard. Very much looking forward to seeing your U/W work. Also interested on your feedback with the Nauticam housing. I was thinking of getting one myself for my Nikon. It would replace my old Subal i've used with my film camera.

Have fun

Dan

ricktas
20-02-2013, 6:08am
Welcome! See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Wayne63
20-02-2013, 7:27am
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
20-02-2013, 9:02am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
20-02-2013, 9:18am
Hello and Welcome to AP..
Its always good to see those places I will never see in my lifetime so I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2encou:

marshall
20-02-2013, 10:44am
Hi and welcome,

be great to see some UW photos.

brownegaz
20-02-2013, 12:18pm
Thanks for the welcome Im about to leave for a few days in Sydney on my way to Lord Howe Island for a photo dive trip for a week then home for a few days then off to Abrolhos Islands north of Perth for a four day live aboard photo dive trip I will try and post photos along the way
Thanks
Gary