PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Coffs Coast

CoffsCoastLensRentals
17-02-2013, 10:57am
Hello everyone, my name is Craig and I would like to introduce myself. Please bear with me, I will try not to be too boring... Back in another life, I was a wedding photographer using various Nikon stuff - FE, FE-2, FM-2, FA, Metz 45CT5, the old 50mm 1.2 that weighed half a ton, 105 Micro etc. Then one job, on a bet I might add, I shot a whole wedding with a Canon T50 and the 50mm kit lens which forced me to USE the light rather than CONTROL the light, the client was thrilled with the results - a bit of a light-switch moment for me (excuse the pun). Other things then got in the way, I sold all my stuff and of course regretted it within a few years! Later, I started to acquire more equipment again but never seemed to get the time to use it much. Fast-forward to now, and my love of photography has led me to my latest venture: http://www.coffscoastlensrentals.com.au
I now get to try the new stuff and enjoy hearing stories from our clients and occasionally seeing their results with our equipment:
5D Mk III with 70-200 2.8 IS II.

Thanks for listening:)

ricktas
17-02-2013, 11:11am
Welcome Craig. Good to see you on the site and great to have you on board as a site advertiser.

Mary Anne
17-02-2013, 11:17am
Hello Craig :action66: and Welcome to AP seems I did this same thing last week and it quickly disappeared :D
And its great that you are a Sponsor here and I looked on your site the other day all the best with that.
Would love to see some of your images on the Forum though..

Analog6
17-02-2013, 11:43am
Welcome Craig, good to know this service is available in Coffs. I have rellies at Woolgoolga so I might frequent your doors one day.

Bear Dale
17-02-2013, 3:23pm
A very hearty welcome to AP, jump in and have fun!

:) :) :)

Kym
18-02-2013, 9:35am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Great to have a local sponsor as well :cool:

Wayne63
18-02-2013, 9:41am
Welcome to AP Craig, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums. Great to see a new sponsor as well

Birdman
19-02-2013, 4:46pm
Hi, welcome, you might come in handy, I am in Port Macquarie.