PDA

View Full Version : I'm Trying Again!

mausa
06-02-2013, 4:15pm
Hi Everyone
I did an introduction earlier today but have realised that I attached to Frank from Canada...sorry about that Frank.
I will find my way around the site but I will have another go at introducing myself.
I joined Aus Photo twelve months ago and then did nothing so 2013 is the year to get activite. I really enjoy my photography but essentially am a beginner with a lot to learn. I think I have come to the right place. I enjoy travel and bushwalking so my interests lie with nature photography and people and history of places that I visit.
I am looking forward to participating in AP

Maureen

William
06-02-2013, 6:19pm
Good to see you back Maureen, Pull up a chair and get involved , Maybe post an image or two to get some feedback on your work , Heaps to learn here on this site :)

Rett
06-02-2013, 6:34pm
Hi Everyone
I did an introduction earlier today but have realised that I attached to Frank from Canada...sorry about that Frank.
I will find my way around the site but I will have another go at introducing myself.
I joined Aus Photo twelve months ago and then did nothing so 2013 is the year to get activite. I really enjoy my photography but essentially am a beginner with a lot to learn. I think I have come to the right place. I enjoy travel and bushwalking so my interests lie with nature photography and people and history of places that I visit.
I am looking forward to participating in AP

Maureen

same here Maureen, me to, ditto ditto to what you said above.
Except the bushwalking bit, I don't think I can honestly say that I have been bushwalking as such, but I love getting out in the bush and enjoying the scenary and taking photos and picnics etc, don't get to do that as often as I would like these days

Mick
06-02-2013, 6:53pm
Welcome Maureen. I'm sure you'll find the site to be very helpful. There are a load of folks here ranging from novice to pro so you're set ;) I'm not here as much as I'd like but if I can help with anything please feel free to drop me a PM. I mostly shoot portraits (mostly self lol) with off camera speedlites. While my results are ok my technical knowledge is lacking but I can always tells ya what I did to get some result :)

Wayne63
07-02-2013, 6:24am
Welcome to AP Maureen, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
07-02-2013, 9:39am
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Bear Dale
07-02-2013, 12:46pm
Hello and welcome to the forum :)