PDA

View Full Version : Hello from (a very wet) Hunter Valley

PoodleMumma
28-01-2013, 8:57pm
Hi

I've just come across this forum and am hoping to be able to learn a lot here. Husband and I are getting into photography and we're thoroughly enjoying ourselves but totally realising that there is so much to learn. We've been scouring you tube videos, having days out photography, picking brains and generally just giving it all a go! Getting some good photos and some pretty bad ones too :) But its all a learning curve and we're enjoying it.

We only have entry level DSLR canons (1100d and 1000d) but we're trying to invest in reasonable lenses. When we're better we'll look at upgrading the camera bodies.

Thanks for having me.

PoodleMumma

ameerat42
28-01-2013, 8:59pm
Welcome to AP. That's the spirit. (Forget the water if you can.)
Am.

Cage
28-01-2013, 9:12pm
Welcome from another waterlogged member from the Valley.

We really needed the rain though.

ricktas
28-01-2013, 9:40pm
Welcome aboard. Post some photos, join in, comment on other photos. See you on the forums

alsocass
28-01-2013, 9:42pm
Welcome. I just joined the forum a month ago and have learnt so much already. The weekly competitions and member challenges are great... so is the critique sections, the members are all so helpful. Not to mention the online 'new to photography' book.

I am from the Hunter Valley too (Cessnock).

Wayne63
29-01-2013, 7:17am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
29-01-2013, 8:21am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

extraball
29-01-2013, 9:12am
welcome, I am from Newy, and yep we needed the rain.

Bear Dale
02-02-2013, 2:54pm
Hi and welcome to the forum, make some posts and post up some of your photos?