PDA

View Full Version : Been so busy lately.........

googs1007
27-01-2013, 6:26pm
Hi all

Ive been so busy lately shooting real estate and weddings ive not had time to sit back and enjoy all of my work. Im going to try hard to post some of my current wedding photography for CC as im always out for ways to improve my self, and get ahead in the industry i love so much.

This year alone i have over 18 weddings booked for shoots and i also do between 15 to 20 real estate photo shoots a week along with floor plan measuring and drawing for a number of local agencies. Not bad for a self taught photographer.

My wife and i have a 4 year old son and my wife is now over 3 years post bone marrow transplant. (she was diagnosed with MDS when she was 6 months pregnant and it turned into leukemia when our son was 6 months old ). So if any one reads this post and thinks they cannot make it in the field they love, then think again. I pay my bills from my photography work and our business is going ahead in leaps and bounds. My background and training is building estimating and construction.

Follow your dreams, enjoy life and as they say - Dont Sweat the little things.

Look forward to interacting soon

Kym
27-01-2013, 7:57pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

old dog
27-01-2013, 8:00pm
from a fellow Nova...good for you and I`m glad the little lady is well.

Wayne63
27-01-2013, 8:40pm
Welcome Back, look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

googs1007
27-01-2013, 9:29pm
Thanks guys, will do my best to post and accept critique, plus i might be able to give some of my own