PDA

View Full Version : The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

Maezyra
16-01-2013, 12:38am
Dear AP-Land,

Not a serious shot, just a snapshot of my daughter with her new Christmas present. It was quite telling when she was saying "Look into the lens, that's right, into the lens... Ready, Steady, SNAP! Oh wow!! That's a great smile!! Beautiful!! That's a keeper!!" Hmmm.... I swear I don't sound like that, I don't!! :lol: Okay, she had to get it from somewhere!! She's a character!!

http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a425/Maezyra/EHJ_0352_zpsca947fce.jpg

Enjoy!!

Erin.

Ms Monny
16-01-2013, 9:32am
haha! so cute! Yes, what we say and do does rub off in some small (or large) way! My 10 year old can't wait to take photos just so he can use HIS picasa to edit them!! :2biggn:

ktoopi
16-01-2013, 12:10pm
Very cute!!!!:tog::2smile:

Maezyra
17-01-2013, 2:06am
haha! so cute! Yes, what we say and do does rub off in some small (or large) way! My 10 year old can't wait to take photos just so he can use HIS picasa to edit them!! :2biggn:

Hahaha, it sure does! Parrot-like sponges, they are! LOL!!

Maezyra
17-01-2013, 2:06am
Very cute!!!!:tog::2smile:

Thank you!!

extraball
17-01-2013, 8:28am
dug-out my old fuji digital for my 9yrold, he is fast filling the poor old 128mb xd card. Yesterday he had it, and my tripod at the neighbours house without me knowing, he took a great pic of mate though :2smile:

Maezyra
21-01-2013, 8:49am
dug-out my old fuji digital for my 9yrold, he is fast filling the poor old 128mb xd card. Yesterday he had it, and my tripod at the neighbours house without me knowing, he took a great pic of mate though :2smile:

Hahaha!! Good on him!!

Tikira
21-01-2013, 9:50am
Super cute Erin, but I know you wouldn't sound anything like that, after all, you are so quiet and reserved:lol:

Di

Mary Anne
21-01-2013, 5:31pm
Love it, and they do mimic us..

Maezyra
26-01-2013, 3:25pm
Super cute Erin, but I know you wouldn't sound anything like that, after all, you are so quiet and reserved:lol:

Di

Haha, I am quiet and reserved, :lol2: and thank you.

Love it, and they do mimic us..

Thank you and yes they do. When she was a year old she picked up the phone and was having a chat. She could only say a few things at the time, so not really talking, but mimicking like crazy. I videoed her whilst doing so and recently came back across the video. In the video, I swear what she said sounded exactly like "Hi, hi! I am so busy!! Yes, I know!! <<Baby babble>> Oh, yes, okay! Bye!!"