PDA

View Full Version : Another Back Again

JAM
10-01-2013, 10:15pm
As the title says I am back again.

I have been meaning to post to find out about the 2013 challenge, I thought it would be a good way to discipline myself into posting regularly.

I am a real beginner in both the photography and forum use so I do apologise for my lack of contribution to date. Now lets see if we can make a change for the better inn 2013!!!

With the Challenge do you have to shoot and post the photo in the week that the item is listed for? i.e. week one - Gate - can i still post to that tread or is it too late and/or if I see something that is further down the list and take a photo for say Flowers this week but it is not due till later is it still ok to use that photo in the week that it is due?

I hope this all makes sense and that I have not asked the questions in the wrong area.

Thanks

ricktas
10-01-2013, 10:24pm
Welcome back.

Re the challenge, each week we move onto the next one, but the old threads are still open so members can comment, but we prefer that people don't continue to add photos to previous challenges, as it is about the challenge for the current week. Yes we also prefer that members take a new photo during the week of the challenge for the current challenge.

Wayne63
11-01-2013, 7:29am
Welcome Back and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Kym
11-01-2013, 7:38am
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.