PDA

View Full Version : Just one of the Fire's

Congo
05-01-2013, 4:42pm
Hi all
as i was driving to some of my crops today on the north west coast of Tassie, lightning strikes had not long started this fire, one of many here in tassie.
i was talking to the chopper support team based near one of our crops he said it will take a few days to get this one out but should not threaten any life or homes except for the poor little animals that cant get away. :2apolo:

El Pedro
05-01-2013, 5:05pm
Thanks for sharing, some intense pics there. It just seems we're constantly dealing with natural disasters of one kind or another in Australia these days. I hope the weather cools off for you guys soon.

ricktas
05-01-2013, 5:11pm
thanks for these. Hope they get on top of it soon.

Congo
05-01-2013, 5:25pm
Thanks Pedro and Rick

yes i do hope these lightning strikes dont continue, and these courageous and very tired fire fighters get a rest soon, you got to give those fireies and all the volunteer's a big pat on the back, they really put it all out there when needed. :wd:

Mark L
05-01-2013, 9:53pm
#2 is pretty impressive.
Lightning strikes have caused most of the worst fires around here in the past. And there were a few strikes early this evening here. :eek: weather gets worse for the next four days. :eek: