PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!!! My name is Hannah!!!!

huffaography
29-11-2012, 5:30pm
Good Afternoon guys!
I just want to introduce myself. My name is Hannah and I was introduced to this website by another member.
I love Photography and Design. If I didn't have the chance to be creative I probably wouldn't survive! I enjoy photographing people the most. I also enjoy nature Photography.

The reason why I am on this site is to find out if anyone has been to South Africa. I am going there next year as a photographer. I am looking at buying some gear and need recommendations. I will post in other threads but if you or if you know of anyone that has been please let me know so I can chat with them or you.

Hope your all capturing away!

Kym
29-11-2012, 5:36pm
:gday: & Welcome (Neighbour :) )
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

beeps
29-11-2012, 5:57pm
Hi, I am an ex south African. Been her in oz for twelve years. Happy to answer any questions.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

ricktas
29-11-2012, 6:02pm
Welcome to AP. Show us some of your photography in the critique forums soon

Mark L
29-11-2012, 8:58pm
G'day Hannah.
Go back through, and check the posts by Xenedis, in the wildlife forum ... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?70-Wildlife
Equipment used and shot settings are supplied for each of his posts of photos from Africa.
don't be shy to ask questions.

ROA44
29-11-2012, 9:04pm
Hi Hannah great to finally see you on Xenedis has done some great work and uses the 5D so have a look @ his site

Milton

rwg717
29-11-2012, 10:20pm
Hi Hannah and welcome to AP:)
Richard

huffaography
30-11-2012, 12:02am
Cheers to everyone for making me feel extremely welcome! It is actually making me extremely excited to dive into this amazing website even more!
Thank you Mark L for your post. I got onto it straight away and left a load of questions for Xenendis which I am excited about getting a reply.
Cheers Beeps!! I will throw some questions through to you as soon as I can, thank you again for your offer to help me :)
Kym, that is an awesome idea! I think I might be doing a few competitions even just for the experience :)
Ricktas I will certainly asap. I just need to find my way around the site as I am new but I am sure it wont take me long :) Is it against policy to pass on my website address so you can all check out my work?
And thank you Milton and everyone else who has replied to this thread, means a lot :)

Wayne63
30-11-2012, 5:59am
Welcome to AP Hannah, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your nature photo's in the forums

dunnart
30-11-2012, 6:44pm
G'day Hannah

Welcome. I just got back from Tanzania, including a safari to the Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorogoro Crater. I used a D700 and a Sigma 150-500 for taking photos from the vehicle. I bought it new before the trip and I'm happy to say it performed pretty well. My technique was the limiting factor.

ricktas
30-11-2012, 7:07pm
Ricktas I will certainly asap. I just need to find my way around the site as I am new but I am sure it wont take me long :) Is it against policy to pass on my website address so you can all check out my work?

You can include your website address in your signature: http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature

Then it will appear automatically under your post, the first time you comment on a discussion thread

ROA44
01-12-2012, 9:44am
Duty free may be an option for non essential items for purchase just before you go.

davidp1984
01-12-2012, 6:59pm
As others have said, welcome :)

xxdrakexx
04-12-2012, 11:29pm
Hi welcome to AP :)