PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Narelle B
12-11-2012, 1:06pm
Hi, my name is Narelle, I live in the Tamworth area of NSW, I've not long bought a Canon 7D with a 100-400mm 4.5 - 5.6 L is usm lens, (which I'm still learning to drive) as an upgrade from the Canon 1000D with a 75-300mm lens that served me very well. I'm joining in the hope that I can learn to do more with the photos that I take and to get other people's opinions on how it looks and how it can be improved. I mostly do motorsport photography, with a bit more emphasis on motorbikes. I take my camera gear everywhere I go, as I also love taking photos of wildlife & landscapes. I've just recently bought printing presses for shirts, caps, stubby holders etc to put my photos on. I'm not confident and still trying to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. I do plan on joining the local camera club very shortly and hope that they may also be able to help me.
Thank-you, cheers.

Wayne63
12-11-2012, 1:26pm
Welcome to AP Narelle, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mary Anne
12-11-2012, 3:14pm
Hello Narelle :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Great gear you have there and a great plan too.
Post some images on the Forums for cc you will get plenty of help there..

Kym
12-11-2012, 4:39pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
12-11-2012, 9:35pm
G'day Narelle.
my sister would say that's an excellent name.:)

....... I'm joining in the hope that I can learn to do more with the photos that I take and to get other people's opinions on how it looks and how it can be improved. ....
This will happen if you get involved on AP. And don't be scared to also offer your advise and opinion to others.:th3:

rwg717
12-11-2012, 11:25pm
Hi Narelle and welcome to AP:)
Richard

ricktas
13-11-2012, 6:13am
Welcome to AP. Hope we get to see some of your photography soon

xxdrakexx
15-11-2012, 7:44pm
hi welcome to AP :)