PDA

View Full Version : Introducing....MEEE

kanesmadness
20-10-2012, 4:42pm
Hey everyone, my name is shaun and i live in an isolated part of the northern territory, when i moved up here last year i lashed out and got some camera gear...needless to say i have some really cool toys, a very sad bank account but stacks of awesome memories.

Sadly im starting to get a little bored, so i figured i would get involved with a forum and try to get some of the creative juices going again.

In my kit bag i have a huge range of gear the center of it all being my Nikon D7000 which has been beaten, dropped, salted, cooked and in general poorly treated but it still demands more. Adding to this i have a 50mm a 12-24mm and a 70-200mm all nikon as well as an SB900 flash. Adding to this i have a range of filters (i was recently introduced with the cokin creative series and might have become a little obsessed) and some hannel remote gear.

Mostly i shoot landscapes but ive been getting into taking photos at work of the weird things i see working in heavy industry. Im looking at writing a book about power stations that include photos...but ill see how that goes later on.

Feel free to ask me stuff...i pretty much live around computers.

ameerat42
20-10-2012, 4:43pm
Welcome to AP, Shaun. Have a good look around and join in. Look forward to some of your landscapes, too.
Am.

Congo
20-10-2012, 4:57pm
Hi Shaun, and welcome to the forum.
would also like to see some shots of your amazing part of the country.

xxdrakexx
20-10-2012, 5:03pm
Hi Shaun welcome to AP :)

Kym
20-10-2012, 5:04pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

kanesmadness
20-10-2012, 5:10pm
Sounds like a plan...ill throw some up ASAP.

Actually planning on some sunset stuff later on today so i might have some more for tonight

Mary Anne
20-10-2012, 5:27pm
Hello Shaun and Welcome to AP.. Isolation is good at times... I will look forward to those Sunset images then :th3:

ricktas
20-10-2012, 7:01pm
Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing your photographic work

Mark L
20-10-2012, 7:32pm
G'day firestick. :th3::th3::D:scrtch:
Occasionally I drop in as codemike at a non-photographic elsewhere.
Hope you enjoy AP. Can't see why you wouldn't.:)

kanesmadness
20-10-2012, 7:53pm
geee...you go to a different part of the world and you even change your name...but they still find you :lol2:

Thanks for the welcome mark.