PDA

View Full Version : Africa here I come!!!

fess67
14-10-2012, 10:02pm
Leaving tomorrow morning. Will be in Zimbabwe for 2 weeks then a stop over in the Hunter Valley on the way home to dusty old Kalgoorlie :)

If I don't get some good shots I think I will feed myself to the lions :D

la lumiere
14-10-2012, 10:14pm
Wow.. hope you have a large bag for all that gear!
Have an awesome trip!
Looking forward to seeing some top images.:)

outstar79
14-10-2012, 10:17pm
Looks like you're well prepared - have fun you lucky bugger! :D

flyreels
14-10-2012, 10:24pm
Looks like you are well set up, I look forward to seeing some good pictures.
Have a great time :th3:
Cheers Pete

Mark L
14-10-2012, 10:40pm
Before you feed yourself to the lions, please adjust your will. "All photographic equipment to be given to Mark L.":lol:
Have a good and safe holiday. :th3:

An aside. Do you know anyone with the surname Hoycard.:)

fess67
14-10-2012, 10:54pm
LOL - well I am not sure I have a will, well not of my own anyway, I just do as I am commanded....:action:

Nope sorry, do not know Hoycard but if they in Kal and want to do photo stuff then put us in touch :)

Mary Anne
14-10-2012, 10:57pm
Have a wonderful time and I will look forward to seeing some fantastic images when you get back. :th3:

Xenedis
16-10-2012, 5:40pm
Leaving tomorrow morning. Will be in Zimbabwe for 2 weeks

Great to hear you're coming to Africa.

We're still here, and you've seen just a few of the many images I've shot here.

We're currently in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Today we're driving back to Durban (about 60-90 minutes away), flying to Jo'burg and then a few hours later flying to Sydney.

It's been a massive trip, and in my case, the first time I've left Australia in over 12 years.

We love it here and cannot wait to come back and participate in more wildlife spotting/photography.

I hoper you get some great images.

Photography aside, just seeing African wildlife in its own habitat is very special.

The first big cat we saw was a stunning leopard called Makepisi, and seeing leopards is a real highlight.

Hopefully you're taking your laptop along and will have a chance to post some images.

norwest
16-10-2012, 7:15pm
If I don't get some good shots I think I will feed myself to the lions :D

If you do feed yourself to the lions, could you please be mindful of the forum and arrange for someone to get a decent series of the event so they can be posted in the sports & action section. Thank you in advance.

Lance B
16-10-2012, 7:21pm
Have a great trip, look forward to your images!