PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new!

leanne0333
29-08-2012, 9:19pm
Hello I am new to Ausphotography! Once I work out how to upload my images, I would love any opinions good and bad to improve my work! I am relatively new to photography. My subjects are very varied depending on where I travel to but landscapes, wildlife shots, abstract pieces and portraits are all found in my collection! Hoping to develop my landscape skills more now - Ive just invested in some ND filters.

Anyway please critique away and I will look forward to learning from you all!

Leanne

ricktas
29-08-2012, 9:21pm
Welcome aboard. For instructions on uploading, click Library on the main menu and then look at the How Do I section. See you on the forums

Mary Anne
29-08-2012, 10:43pm
Hello Leanne :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums

Kym
29-08-2012, 10:48pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
30-08-2012, 8:18am
Welcome to AP Leanne, have a look in here for any help that you need http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:How_Do_I

leanne0333
30-08-2012, 8:42am
Hello again, I am getting quite confused how to use this site but I really want to get to grips with it as it looks like the groups and discussions are a lot more active than alternatives like flickr! I want to upload photos but when I click on 'upload to gallery' (and every time I forget where I found this!) it says I do not have permission to upload? Why is this? I looked at the how to guides bit it only says how to link from over sites into forums. Surely I need to set up a gallery 1st ? Any advice would be much appreciated - can't wait to get involved!!

fenderstrat1963
30-08-2012, 8:55am
Hi Leanne, if you'd like a photo critiqued, just start a thread in one of the critique forums (depending on what the photo is of). You can either upload an image then or link to it if it's already somewhere like Flickr. It's not necessary to use the gallery for that

I @ M
30-08-2012, 8:55am
Leanne, uploading images to the gallery is only available to active members with over 50 posts and 30 days membership.
You will find a section specifically explaining how to post images on AP via the "attachment" method in the library page below.
The section is titled Attaching photos by uploading them to Ausphotography it is just under the section on linking photos from other sites.

http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:How_to_post_and_link_your_photos_into_forum_threads

mongo
30-08-2012, 9:08am
Mongo says Hi and welcome

dbax
30-08-2012, 10:24am
welcome neighbor, almost :D

leanne0333
30-08-2012, 10:54am
Thanks guys! Managed to upload a few now to the forums. Please feel free to critique away!

xxdrakexx
30-08-2012, 11:31am
Hi welcome to AP :)

unistudent1962
30-08-2012, 5:08pm
Welcome!!!
Byron Bay wll provide you with a lifetime of photographic opportunites.
I look forward to seeing some of your images.
Mark

ricktas
30-08-2012, 6:42pm
Thanks guys! Managed to upload a few now to the forums. Please feel free to critique away!

Please feel free to give some critique yourself. After all give and you will receive.

BillB
31-08-2012, 4:17am
Welcome Leanne!