PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

sebriebolge
20-08-2012, 11:24pm
My names Seb,

I'm from adelaide. I'm a student currently studying a double degree in mechanical engineering and finance. I picked up my first DSLR 2 years ago and absolutely fell in love. I'm an extremely passionate photographer, all I think about before I go to sleep and all I think about first thing in the morning is photography, I'd love to make it as a photographer but am stuck mid-way through a degree I cant see myself finishing. I'm still to meet another photographer who is as passionate about it as I am. This stuff consumes my life in every way. Photography is my everything and I couldnt see life without it.

I take photos of absolutely anything and everything, when people ask me what I take photos of my response is anything that makes a striking image. I love bold, sharp and vibrant colours, and at the moment my main interest is in cityscapes and landscapes. Ill be taking a year off uni next year and I'm planning on moving to Darwin at the end of the year and then off to India and Nepal to chase my dreams for 7 months mid next year.

I'm looking forward to getting my work critiqued and interacting with you all.

This would be one of my favourite images taken on my D90. Its a combination of 4 exposures merged in photoshop, nothing has been included or removed.

http://riebolge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/sunset2.jpg

ricktas
21-08-2012, 6:05am
Hi Seb, Welcome to AP. Great intro shot. We are not allowed to CC intro photos, so put them up in the critique forums for some good guidance. See you on the forums

Wayne63
21-08-2012, 6:44am
Welcome to AP Seb, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums.

xxdrakexx
21-08-2012, 8:32am
Hi Seb welcome to AP :)

Kym
21-08-2012, 9:11am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
21-08-2012, 7:42pm
Welcome aboard Seb.
No need to tell you it's best to get involved.:th3:

rwg717
21-08-2012, 11:36pm
Hi there and nice to have you aboard, hope you enjoy the site:D
Richard

xxdrakexx
22-08-2012, 4:46am
Welcome to AP :)

sent from me phone using Tapatalk 2