PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Photo Walks for the incapacitated.

WhoDo
12-08-2012, 8:09pm
I love how this came about by accident and has snowballed around the world. What a great idea! Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Uv7as5ZmI&feature=player_embedded

old dog
12-08-2012, 9:37pm
what a wonderful thing Waz. Thanks for this.

enigmatic
12-08-2012, 9:57pm
Wow. There's not many things that get to me... but for some reason that does.

Incredible!

rossco
12-08-2012, 10:00pm
the world is filled with wonderful and beautiful people, often they are just next door

Mark L
12-08-2012, 10:18pm
Wonderful.
Made me think. Am about to pass this on to some locals that take photos. Hope it makes them think.
Thanks Waz.

Seabee
12-08-2012, 11:39pm
That's waaaay cool!! Not everything is about making money, fortunately there are still people in this world that do what they do just to make someone else smile:th3:

Allie
13-08-2012, 1:08am
Thanks Waz, what a lovely thoughtful thing to do for someone else - even better that it has caught on with other photographers. I admit I kind of felt a little like a grateful observer with Dylan's videos of NZ so I can only image how much this would mean for someone physically unable (for whatever reason) to get these experiences - it looks like in some cases that the observer is able to direct the photographer too! Very cool - thanks so much for sharing this!

Bennymiata
13-08-2012, 4:24pm
Fabulous idea.

There are so many disabled and bedridden people in this world, and this could be their virtual legs and eyes to get to the outside world.