PDA

View Full Version : New to online forums

maggiemay
06-08-2012, 10:15pm
Hi everyone,Not even sure if I am doing this right, since I am new to online forums and having a very slow server isn't helping matters. Any way I hope to learn more about photography while on the site, just got myself a new dslr camera a few months ago. Still trying to get to know how it all works. Trying to take good photos without a tripod at the moment is challenging in itself. Could use some feedback from time to time when this decides to work for me. Cheers everyone

rwg717
06-08-2012, 11:12pm
You got it right maggiemay and welcome to AP, enjoy the site:)
Richard

ricktas
07-08-2012, 6:24am
Welcome to AP Maggiemay. Pull up a chair, and browse round the site. If you get lost, just use the home button on the main menu. Once you get the hand of navigating there are some good instructions on how to post photos for critique etc in the LIBRARY > HOW DO I section (again on the main menu).

See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Wayne63
07-08-2012, 6:37am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your work in the forums.

Kym
07-08-2012, 1:15pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!