PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am back again...

alwaysDSLR
02-08-2012, 12:16am
Dear fellow photography enthusiasts, I am back and this post is just to reactivate my account as suggested by the Administrators.. Thought this feature is rather troublesome and caused inconvenience to users and also take up unnecessary space on the Forum!? :angry0:

ricktas
02-08-2012, 6:21am
Welcome back.

AP is free, and all we ask is that members are active forum contributors if they want to use all the site offers. ONE single post is all it takes to remain active, and we do not make members inactive for 90 days (initially). Not a lot to ask? But if that is to troublesome for you, please reply and I can close your account if you find it to hard.

Hope we get to see you on the forums soon, and perhaps give some other members some critique as well? AP is about GIVING and TAKING!:D

Kym
02-08-2012, 9:00am
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

Mary Anne
02-08-2012, 9:03am
Hello and Welcome back.. Thats sad to read that you think this feature is rather troublesome.
I would look at it as a good reminder to get back into using that camera and posting some images in the Forums for cc.
Then you can offer cc back to other Members thats what AP is all about as Rick wrote above.

alwaysDSLR
02-08-2012, 10:27am
Rick, Kym and Mary Anne, thanks for the clarifications. Appreciate it. :)