PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

AndyR
31-07-2012, 5:39pm
Hi All,

Another Tasmanian :) Looking forward to learning lots. For a long time I owned Minolta film SLRs and after a few years with only a compact have finally made my way back into a "real" camera with a secondhand (but like new) D300 and thoroughly loving it. Main interests are landscapes (when out walking) and sports (my girls play hockey) but also looking to get back into some macro, which I was introduced to at Uni last century (have already picked up an awesome set of bellows off ebay) and would love to get some star shots. The main thing I'm finding I need to learn is the whole post processing thing - hopefully this will be the right place :)

cheers, Andy

I @ M
31-07-2012, 5:50pm
G'day Andy, welcome to AP.
Jump right in and enjoy the site.

ricktas
31-07-2012, 6:23pm
Welcome to AP Andy. See you on the forums.

fishographer
31-07-2012, 6:25pm
G'day Andy,
Fellow Tassie here and only a new member as well, great place to hang out so welcome
Where in Tas are you from if you don't mind me asking

Kym
31-07-2012, 6:26pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
31-07-2012, 6:38pm
G'day Andy,
Fellow Tassie here and only a new member as well, great place to hang out so welcome
Where in Tas are you from if you don't mind me asking

Look at the profile info next to each post. It has members towns listed- Margate - in this case.

Gabi0412
31-07-2012, 7:43pm
Welcome Andy from another original Tasmanian-have fun!

Wayne63
31-07-2012, 9:15pm
Welcome to AP Andy, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums.

AndyR
01-08-2012, 8:36am
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone

Andy

fishographer
01-08-2012, 1:56pm
Look at the profile info next to each post. It has members towns listed- Margate - in this case.

I noticed that now I am back on my PC but doesnt show that info on the Tapatalk APP when on the iPhone....;)