PDA

View Full Version : WAPF 2013

Dylan & Marianne
17-07-2012, 10:22pm
Any WAPF members here?
If so, Marianne and I might be seeing you oh, say in August next year hehee
keeping things vague at the moment until tickets are booked and itineraries confirmed ;)

Shelley
21-07-2012, 2:41pm
Hi Dylan, WAPF in WA, if so - yes our camera club is associated with that. Kingsley who is on committee of the Rockingham club is the President of the WAPF. That will be great if you attend. I haven't been able to attend the events previously, but hopefully next year.

Dylan & Marianne
22-07-2012, 8:52pm
Shelley, defintiely look to see you there - we've been talking alot to Kingsley :) the deal is close to sealed then we can reveal details!

enduro
22-07-2012, 11:54pm
Hi all,

I'm in WA but do not belong ot any clubs, but do attend one association. Might attend the Freo Club soon. Others don't seem to offer what I require.

dtoh, if you are presenting I might actually attend this one.

Dylan & Marianne
23-07-2012, 12:18pm
dtoh, if you are presenting I might actually attend this one.

That is a strong possibility at this stage :)

Shelley
23-07-2012, 7:14pm
fantastic Dylan, you will like Kingsley. Kingsley has been very active in photography circles and has been very supportive of my work as well. Look forward to seeing you.

Dylan & Marianne
23-07-2012, 9:09pm
No worries Shelley , Marianne's been communicating with him and it's been our pleasure :)
We might make a month long trip of it since we're heading over that way - good to meet up with a few people to put names to faces too !

enduro
23-07-2012, 9:22pm
Hi Dylan,

Would be great to meet up with you when you get here, perhaps a shoot or two as well.

Keep in touch. I need to book mon-fri off months in advance but would be willing to do a shoot over that time.

Shelley
23-07-2012, 9:28pm
Dylan, more than happy to meet up with you and Marianne and other togs I am sure from this forum in WA will be interested.

Dylan & Marianne
23-07-2012, 9:54pm
Cool :) As I mentioned, I don't want to jinx plans so I'll put the details once they are 100% rather than 90% confirmed ! the WAPF meeting next year is at Merredin August 13 I believe

outstar79
24-07-2012, 4:17pm
Bit hard for me to be an active member in any club considering I fly in fly out - but interesting place to meet.