PDA

View Full Version : Back into it!! :-D

Julie
12-07-2012, 5:47pm
After some traumatic life changing events, life is starting to get back to a little normality & hopefully more time for the passion I so enjoy.

Heading off at beginning of August for 4 - 5 weeks holiday into the Northern Territory & Kimberley areas, looking forward to the photography opportunities during my travels.

WhoDo
12-07-2012, 6:09pm
Welcome back, Julie. You've picked a great destination for photo opportunities so I look forward to seeing some of your shots from the trip. :cool:

Kym
12-07-2012, 6:13pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

Have a great trip!

ricktas
12-07-2012, 6:27pm
Welcome back Julie. See you on the forums

Julie
12-07-2012, 6:29pm
Thanks Waz, I did a 2 month trip to the NT a few years ago & loved it. This trip I'll be joining a mate during his heli-muster & also stay at El Questro then flying across to Broome, very much looking forward to the adventure :D

Thank you Kym, I haven't done much photography of late so the stock is limited but about to change all that :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Rick, its been awhile ;) I'll be poking about here & there as much as possible to get back into the swing of things.