PDA

View Full Version : Just joined you

SimKar
05-07-2012, 7:37pm
Hi all,

I have just joined the forum and look forward to getting to know all once I become familiar with navigating and using the site.

I am returning to the SLR world having used the film variety in a former life. I have been using an Olympus C8080 in the interim, having just purchaded a Canon EOS 600 with Tamron 18-270mm Zoom and Canon EF50mm f1.4 prime to get myself started again.

My other main interest is building model ships, and the purcahse of the new camera will also support that hobby, allowing me to hopefully post beeter pics of my build on that hobby's forums. I am also interested in landscape photography and dabble in family snaps and portraits. i have a lot to learn / relearn so will be readfing the experiences and posts closely.

cheers

Pat

ricktas
05-07-2012, 7:45pm
Welcome aboard Pat. Pull up a chair and see you (and your photos) on the forums

Mary Anne
05-07-2012, 7:52pm
Hello Pat :action66: and Welcome to AP..
A couple of great hobbies you have there so I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

NikonNellie
05-07-2012, 9:06pm
Hi and Welcome to AP Pat. Looking forward to viewing your images on the forums. :)

Kym
05-07-2012, 9:15pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
06-07-2012, 6:27am
Welcome to AP Pat, look forward to seeing some of your photos

SimKar
06-07-2012, 4:19pm
Thankyou Rick, Mary Anne, Nellie, Kym and Wayne for your warm welcome to the site. Once I get more comfortable with posting (especially adding photos) with the fiorums I'll post a couple of pics. I have a very thick skin si any constructive criticism will be most welcomed.

cheers

Pat