PDA

View Full Version : Lightroom help needed

zeroharm
29-06-2012, 11:51am
I have Lightroom 3.6 and all of a sudden I cannot crop a Pano!!! It doesn't matter what setting I adjust, it crops all sides whether I like it or not :eek: All I want to be able to do again is take a bit off the top and bottom without losing anything from the sides.. All help on this much appreciated :)

ricktas
29-06-2012, 11:55am
In the crop tool, there are several options.

Aspect
Original
Angle
Constrain to Wrap

Have a look at the ORIGINAL drop down menu. This menu let you set crop ratio's and lock them. You may have inadvertently selected an option here that has locked your aspect ratio.

William
29-06-2012, 11:56am
:D Easy fix Z, On the R/H panel up the top there is a "Lock" symbol, You must have locked it , Locked keeps the original ratio while cropping , Just click on it to "Unlock" then you can crop any side at will , If you cant see it let me know and I'll post a screen shot ;)

:Doh:Ricks quicker of the mark than me , But at least we both came to the same conclusion :th3:

zeroharm
29-06-2012, 12:03pm
:D Easy fix Z, On the R/H panel up the top there is a "Lock" symbol, You must have locked it , Locked keeps the original ratio while cropping , Just click on it to "Unlock" then you can crop any side at will , If you cant see it let me know and I'll post a screen shot ;)

:Doh:Ricks quicker of the mark than me , But at least we both came to the same conclusion :th3:

It worked!! :th3: It has been driving me to despair :) Thanks so much, I feel like a real tool now :Doh: