PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all at Australian Photography

AlexMac
17-06-2012, 2:02pm
:) Hi there, I am a newbie so please be gentle lol, I have loved photography for many years and have finally upgraded to a new toy 5Dmk11, its an amazing camera, I still haven't read the manual so have no idea how to use the video on it, but I have also been flat out with my night shift work, making day light photo's from me almost a thing of the past haha.
I am 42, live in Adelaide and also studying my diploma in professional photography but really stuck on module 3, silly zone rulers are doing my head in. :eek:
Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting new like minded people here, and really looking forward to getting into the forum discussions.
Have a great day folks :D

ricktas
17-06-2012, 2:23pm
Welcome to AP. Join in, pull up a chair. See you on the forums

Mary Anne
17-06-2012, 2:45pm
Hello Alex and Welcome to AP .. Nice new toy you have I have one myself, post some images on the forums we would love to see your work.

selaw
17-06-2012, 3:00pm
Welcome to AP AlexMac and I too don't have a clue about silly zone rulers :D I do like to take photos though so am looking forward to seeing you in the cc forums.

Kym
17-06-2012, 3:50pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
17-06-2012, 7:52pm
Hi there and welcome to AP:D
Richard

Wayne63
18-06-2012, 9:36am
Welcome to AP, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics soon