PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

MarkDH
27-04-2012, 11:49pm
Hi

My name is Mark and I live in Evans Head which is a small beachside town in Nthn NSW.

My interest in photography started with my annual holdiay trips to Hervey Bay each year. I go out on the whale watch Boat trying to cature the all illusive breach shot. I started out 6 or 7 years ago with a Panasonic Lumix TZ5.

In the last year I have purchased a Canon 550D with the standard twin zoom lens kit and the prime 50mm 1.8.

I am interested mainly in landscape and long exposure shots including lightning.

I look forward to learning from this site and providing pictures for veiw and critique.

Cheers

Mark

Kym
28-04-2012, 12:25am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

MarkDH
28-04-2012, 1:49am
Thanks for the welcome. I am putting a few pics in the main forum now.

Cheers

ricktas
28-04-2012, 6:44am
Welcome to AP Mark, see you on the forums

Wayne63
28-04-2012, 7:55am
Welcome to AP Mark, Enjoy the site, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics. Nice little town you live in too and great area.

Mark L
29-04-2012, 9:49pm
G'day Mark, from Mark.
No need to tell you to get involved.
Have fun.

MarkDH
29-04-2012, 11:02pm
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Its good to have someone local around Wayne.

I am just gathering a few shots from the last couple of Hervey Bay whale watching trips I went on. I though I will share some of my past shots and then do an update each year. Just like the whales I try migrate on holidays to Hervey Bay every year.

Cheers

Mark