PDA

View Full Version : My auto-photogtraphy facebook page is up!

nico
25-04-2012, 10:46pm
Hey All,

I'm currently completing the *removed - read site rules 3-7* & am currently on the penultimate Module where the assignment is to submit a Portfolio of shots based on your chosen field of photography.

I only joined this course to learn to take better family shots, however I've since realised that the course is heavily slanted towards those wanting to pursue a profession in photography & when I was asked to choose a genre a few modules ago I chose Auto Photography (I love cars & photography so it was a no-brainer).

To get the shots that I need to submit, I'm practicing like crazy & shooting lots of cars & thought the best / easiest way to share these with the cars owners & also allow them to share with their friends :th3:was to start a FB page.

I'm learing new things every shoot, so hopefully with have a range of shots I'm happy with soon (I just really need to focus on find some great locations as so far they've been fairly average!).

Anyway, the page is www.facebook.com/fastframes (http://www.facebook.com/fastframes)

I'd love to get feedback on my shots & remember, if you like, then please "Like" :)

Cheers, Nico.

ricktas
25-04-2012, 10:50pm
If you want feedback and critique, post the photos into the critique forums on AP, that is what the site is here for.

arthurking83
25-04-2012, 11:07pm
..... I'm practicing like crazy & shooting lots of cars & thought the best / easiest way to share these was to start a FB page.

Best way to get good accurate critique for the purpose of bettering yourself as a photographer is to post the images to a relevant forum and get feedback from like minded folks with the same interests.

Uploading to FB is not a good way to get relevant responses on what you are doing wrong or right with your images.

FB is a good way to get likes .. likes doesn't necessarily = the type of feedback that helps you achieve higher goals!!

nico
25-04-2012, 11:37pm
Apologies for the misunderstanding, when I said "share" I was first & foremost referring to sharing with the cars owner(s). It was an afterthought to share the link with this site. I just thought some other auto photopgraphy fans mat be interested in my page.

If it was critique I was after specifically I would have posted shots to the CC board as I've doe in the past. :th3: