PDA

View Full Version : Too many rules and too much to do before you can do anything here

adambaudelaire
15-04-2012, 8:19pm
All I wanted was to see your classified ads.
Sheesh...

Kym
15-04-2012, 8:21pm
Well... Given AP is about
www.ausphotography.net.au is a photography forum where members share their photography, photo editing skills and techniques. We run regular photographic competitions.
and not eBay, plus we want to keep spammers out what did you expect?

ricktas
15-04-2012, 8:25pm
Easy, we are not here to provide you with access to classifieds ads.. Account closed

William
15-04-2012, 8:37pm
I wonder if he had a camera of any type :lol:

arthurking83
15-04-2012, 9:24pm

Yeah, but his only interest in it, is how much money he can make by selling it! :rolleyes:

scotteffone
16-04-2012, 7:51pm
lol I read the headline and immediately go hmmm... enter the thread anyway and the first thing i notice? Account Closed.

ricktas
16-04-2012, 8:01pm

Based on a google search of his email address, probably not. He has numerous posts on sites/forums all either buying or selling something, but nothing camera/photography related at all.

MiniFighter
16-04-2012, 10:02pm
Givin Newcastle a bad name. Good riddance.

dt86vyss
16-04-2012, 10:28pm
Fail... Rick you are awesome... I love your form!

rowdy23
16-04-2012, 10:30pm
Based on a google search of his email address, probably not. He has numerous posts on sites/forums all either buying or selling something, but nothing camera/photography related at all.

its creepy you can find all that...

arthurking83
16-04-2012, 10:36pm

Help the admins filter out the wheat from the chaff tho!

Imagine what the government and other authorities with power can do then! ;)

ricktas
17-04-2012, 6:14am

Google your own name/usernames/email addresses...it can be fun..and interesting.

agb
17-04-2012, 8:37am
Google your own name/usernames/email addresses...it can be fun..and interesting.
Thanks for that post Rick, I must be dumb but I had never thought of doing that, and so as I had an enquiry about a lens I have on a certain website I googled the email address of the enquirer and got the result I needed.
But I dont find anything for mine.:)

Pup
17-04-2012, 10:27am
Easy, we are not here to provide you with access to classifieds ads.. Account closed

Quick fix........... gone!!

andylo
17-04-2012, 11:18am

Apparently I have a full on photography website that I don't even know I have :rolleyes: :lol:

Kym
17-04-2012, 11:34am
When the same person joins several forums and is trying to sell gear you have to wonder if the gear is 'hot' ?

No accusation, but you do need to be wary.

agb
17-04-2012, 11:56am
When the same person joins several forums and is trying to sell gear you have to wonder if the gear is 'hot' ?

No accusation, but you do need to be wary.
Cynic

MattNQ
17-04-2012, 11:57am

Very interesting exercise....but slightly depressing really!
Many of my namesakes have more interesting lives than me! architects, musicians, even the associate director of US Geological Survey, and a world renowned Army Ranger (not just any soldier - the father of modern combatives apparently...)
But a few felons have been bringing my name into disrepute though - One is prison for drugs, and other for fraud :eek:, so they can keep their life...
Another likes hand built wheels..... And I thought I didn't get out much:D