PDA

View Full Version : New member here

scraphappy
10-04-2012, 2:37pm
Hi, I've recently joined this forum and am looking forward to participating. I love photography and scrapbooking, but finding it difficult to find the time to do as much as I would like to. I'm a member of a local camera club and enjoy going on the monthly outings to various places around SA, even if it takes a while (months sometimes) before I look at and process my photos. In some regards I miss film because at least you see some results!

Kym
10-04-2012, 3:03pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
10-04-2012, 3:05pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to the Forum.. I hope you find the time to post some images on the forums here though.
Would love to see what you have been doing on those monthly outings with the camera club :th3:

Wayne63
10-04-2012, 3:13pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon.

Mark L
10-04-2012, 9:13pm
Welcome scraphappy.

..... In some regards I miss film because at least you see some results!

I kinda used to think along the same lines, though I've found that digital has allowed me to take so many more images than I used to.
The delete button has saved me so much money. :D

Kel
10-04-2012, 9:26pm
Welcome to the site

rwg717
10-04-2012, 9:42pm
Hi there and welcome to AP.....enjoy:efelant:
Richard