PDA

View Full Version : New member to site

WSG Images
10-04-2012, 10:52am
Hi,

First of all I must say that I am very impressed with how professional this site is and I love the information that is presented about things that new members want to know but always aren't exactly game at asking!

I have made the decision this year to place more emphasis into my photography and finally take it off the backburner. I am regularly out and about each day taking photos. I have a high interest in landscape photography but am interesting in experiencing many other areas as well.

The equipment I have is a Nikon D3100 with a Nikkor 18 - 55mm lens and a Nikkor 55 - 300mm lens. I have also enrolled in a Diploma of photography course in order to further develop my knowledge, skills and techniques.

Although I feel out of my depth at the moment, I am hoping to talk with as many members as I can so I can learn as much as possible.

Kind Regards,

WSG Images

ricktas
10-04-2012, 10:54am
Welcome to AP. Pull up a chair and join in

Kym
10-04-2012, 11:20am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Kel
10-04-2012, 1:09pm
Welcome and look forward to seeing your work

Wayne63
10-04-2012, 2:09pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon.

Mark L
10-04-2012, 8:57pm
G'day and welcome to a good place to learn and participate.

Well WSG, you just made me look up that googleearthingy.
About 25 years ago, I spent a couple of happy years living in a granny flat in Wyuna St., Kogarah Bay. Looks like some things have changed a lot (as they do) and some not so much. Thanks for prompting some memories.