PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

witchone
08-04-2012, 8:54am
My apologies for not introducing myself sooner. I live in Sydney with my four-legged family of 2 dogs & 1 cat. I also have two children and two grandsons who live fairly close to me so am able to keep in contact often.

I am an avid gardener and of course I have a love of photography, this love of photography goes back many years to when I bought my first SLR about 40 years ago. Hopefully my photography skills have improved since then though, haha.

I am looking forward to accessing all features of the site, especially the forums and competitions.

witchone

ricktas
08-04-2012, 9:08am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site, looking forward to seeing some of your photos soon too!

Wayne63
08-04-2012, 9:43am
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon.

Kym
08-04-2012, 9:43am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

NikonNellie
08-04-2012, 7:28pm
Hi and welcome to AP witchone - another great part of this site is the regular meets that us Sydneysiders organise to meet other like minded people. Keep an eye on the NSW Calendar.

Kel
08-04-2012, 8:37pm
Hi and welcome to the site look forward to see your work around the forums

rwg717
08-04-2012, 9:57pm
Cheers and welcome to AP:D
Richard

witchone
08-04-2012, 11:44pm
Thankyou for your welcome messages...I was told about your site by some of the members while wandering along the Nepean River looking for Water Dragons. Am sure the members who were there that evening will remember.

NikonNellie
09-04-2012, 8:52pm
I believe I was one of those members but me thinks that you must have talked to one of the other members. We got some great pics that evening. :D

witchone
10-04-2012, 7:26pm
I got some really good pics that night too. Unfortunately since that evening the flooding of the Nepean River in that area has done serious damage.