PDA

View Full Version : From the Territory...

Darren Oster
28-03-2012, 3:53pm
Hi all,

I've been interested in photography for a few years now (about 12 or so), starting with a Canon EOS 3000, currently with a 400D and looking at purchasing (very soon, with the wife's approval) my first 'L' series lens. My photos have so far been confined to my computer monitor and a few prints for the family, but I'd like to start taking a more active role in the photographic community, sharing and (hopefully one day) selling photos to start to recover costs. We've just moved (back) to the Northern Territory and are living on the edge of Litchfield National Park, so you can expect landscapes and nature shots.

William
28-03-2012, 3:55pm
Looking forward to seeing some shots from the NT, And Welcome to AP Darren , Join in the fun :)

Wayne63
28-03-2012, 4:06pm
Welcome to AP Darren, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

Kym
28-03-2012, 7:47pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
28-03-2012, 9:10pm
G'day Darren.
Based on you intro, I reckon you've found the right place to ask, learn and share.:th3:

Kel
28-03-2012, 9:53pm
G'day and welcome to the site and hope to see you around the forum