PDA

View Full Version : Back Again...yippee!

OzOutbackGirl
27-03-2012, 9:29pm
Hi everyone, I'm finally back on the forum & looking forward to being involved. As I mentioned in my initial intro back in 2010, I am a tour guide (now Perth to Broome) & unfortunately, don't get much 'me' time in life (that's the only reason I dropped off the site). I want to join again though and am eager to learn from more experienced photographers as to how I can improve my skills. As you can imagine, I get loads of opportunities to take awesome shots, so want to make the most of that. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you in future.

Kym
27-03-2012, 9:31pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some new photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
27-03-2012, 9:31pm
Welcome back, see you on the forums.

Mark L
27-03-2012, 10:35pm
..... As I mentioned in my initial intro back in 2010, I am a tour guide (now Perth to Broome) .....

You can't believe how envious I am. Ah well, you do it, so you probably can.
So, you can't believe how desperately I'd like to see some of your photos.:)
If you post some, you'll get great advise on how to improve them (if they need it).
I think you better post some. :D
Go on.
Oh, welcome back. :th3:

OzOutbackGirl
27-03-2012, 10:54pm
Thanks guys for the warm welcome and yes Mark, I will post some photos I take on tour. I always feel a bit shy to post photos coz I know they are pretty average compared to some, but then again, it's the only way to learn isn't it. Will post some & hopefully I will get some critiques :-)

Wayne63
28-03-2012, 7:43am
Welcome Back to AP, and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon