PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

wildfire40
24-03-2012, 5:57pm
Hello all
Hi all, my name is Ed and I'm from Horsley, NSW. Which is not far from the Dapto Dogs

I have always been keen on photography and used to do a lot about 15-20 years ago with my Canon EOS 100 35mm SLR Film cameras.

I guess with having several children it was hard to get spare time to carry on with photography. So it eventually was put aside.

I ended up using point and shoot digital cameras for a long time and I guess they have their place. Mainly taken family snaps .

I recently bough a digiltal SLR, a Canon 550D or rather its Japanese cousin. Partly because I could use most of my original lenses that I already had. I find that its quite good.

It is amazing how much I had forgotten about photography but its coming back slowly.A lot of the photographic magazines that I used to buy have disappeared as well. But then nearly everything now is available on the net.

I hope to get a lot of pointers from here and hopefully improve my photography. Guess we will see.

Kym
24-03-2012, 6:04pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
25-03-2012, 6:38am
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

ricktas
25-03-2012, 8:24am
Welcome aboard, see you on the forums

Kel
25-03-2012, 9:19am
Hi and welcome to a great site

Mark L
26-03-2012, 9:54pm
G'day Ed.
You've found a great place to help in your relearning process. The more you get involved the more gets learned (by you and others).
I'm in the R.F.S., so I'm a little interested in your username?