PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

pwa25
24-03-2012, 4:15pm
Hi there,
My name is Paul, im from Craigieburn in Victoria.
I got into photography around a year ago, bought a Canon 500D when my baby was born (my treat from the baby bonus :) then did a 10 week night course with Essendon Camera Club, which upon completion I joined and regularly try and enter my photos in their competitions and try and make it down to the meetings.
My main things i love photographing is landscape so if anyone has some good places to try around Victoria, then please let me know, and I do have a few up my sleeve that i can share too!
So yeah, been doing it for a year or so, upgraded a few of the lenses and will hopefully upgrade the camera sometime too, money permitting and slowly learning the craft of photoshopping too, just the basics for now though lol.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone out there!
Paul

ricktas
24-03-2012, 4:17pm
Welcome aboard Paul. Pull up a chair and see you on the forums

Kerry
24-03-2012, 4:18pm
Welcome Paul!
It's a great place to share and learn :)
Kerry

Kym
24-03-2012, 6:04pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Kel
24-03-2012, 7:41pm
Hi Pual welcome to the site I found it a great site to learn and share my photo, great to see your work

Wayne63
25-03-2012, 6:40am
Welcome to AP Paul, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon